- Difficulté :
- Flatten the chicken breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the asparagus tips roll them into the chicken breast fix with a toothpick and fry briefly from all sides in the oil.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and cook until done in the stock. Cut the potato into pieces and blend with the cream using your Braun MultiQuick hand blender to form a smooth purée.
- Chop the macadamia nuts very finely with the chopper and stir into the purée.
- Clean wash and pluck the salad and mix with a vinaigrette made of olive oil salt pepper white wine vinegar and fresh basil.
- Place the purée in the centre of the plate the salad on the side. Cut the roulades open obliquely place on the purée and garnish with basil.