- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- To start preparation, take out Braun’s MQ 50 purée accessory and click it on a suitable hand blender. Mash the bananas until smooth. Change the attachment with simply one click and use Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory. Add the hazelnuts and dark chocolate and finely chop.
- Take out Braun’s MQ 70 food processor accessory and insert the kneading hook. Place butter, sugar and vanilla in the food processor accessory. Mix until light and creamy. Gradually add the eggs through the filling tube and combine well.
- Add the mashed banana, chopped hazelnuts and chocolate, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and golden syrup and blend until the dough becomes smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased loaf tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before removing and place on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing.