- 25 mins
- 40 mins
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Butter a 22 cm round loose-bottomed cake tin and line the base with baking parchment.
- Insert the kneading attachment to Braun’s IdentityCollection Food processor FP 5160. Then place in the butter, sugar and flour.
- Now select the kneading program and the food processor will select the perfect speed and timing.
- While the motor is running, gradually pour in the eggs through the filling tube, adding a little more flour if the mixture curdles.
- On the lowest setting, gently fold in the ground almonds through the filling tube. Turn the dough into the prepared tin and smooth it out evenly.
- Attach the slicing insert to the cleaned food processor. Core and cut the apples each into two pieces and press through the filling tube into slices. Then scatter the apple slices and blueberries on top of the dough.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and turn out to a wire rack to cool. Serve in slices.