- Cut up the onion into small pieces and then chop with Braun’s TributeCollection Jug blender JB 3060 using the turbo function. This turbo function provides short bursts of maximum power to ensure even finer results and more control. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and gently sauté the onion until tender.
- Roughly chop the carrots and lemongrass and add them into a pot. Gently stir in curry powder and chicken stock. Simmer for about 15 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Add the coconut milk, coriander and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Use the Jug blender again to blend the soup to the desired consistency. Due to the thermo resist glass, you can easily blend hot soups without the glass cracking.
- Garnish with extra coconut milk and coriander before serving.